ROKA – Pastry Chefs – All levels
ROKA are looking to take on experienced and creative Pastry Chefs to join our award-winning luxury restaurant group in London and Middle East in the coming months.
You’ll be working in partnership with the Global Pastry Chef to ensure the delivery of ROKA quality and style of pastry and desserts. Experience with Japanese cuisine would be advantageous, however the style of pastry delivered is more of a classical technique incorporating Japanese ingredients such as yuzu, green tea and cherry blossom.
What we are looking for in a PASTRY CHEF:
– Passion for your role and wanting to continue developing knowledge
– Hard working attitude and an impressive team player
– Expertise level of time management
– High level of experience working in busy pastry sections
– Able to listen intently and then pass on knowledge to junior chefs
– Can handle pressurised services and help others keep calm
– Eye for detail and able to create luxury presented dessert platters
This is an excellent opportunity for skilled chefs wishing to expand on their repertoire, developing an understanding of unusual Japanese ingredients, flavours and techniques within a familiar European framework.
With ROKA’s contemporary Japanese cuisine as inspiration, our pastry chefs work in a creative, dynamic environment. Combining Japanese and European traditions, we create new and innovative recipes with expert balance and immaculate presentation.